Wednesday, January 26, 2005

wipe out

So, I got sick. Yeah, the scratchy throat from Sunday night has turned into a serious hit of the influenza (or a cold and I'm just a wimp). Yeah, I felt like I got hit by a truck on Monday, yesterday I felt a bit better, and today I have just been wiped again. Mostly I cannot stop feeling like I need to sneeze and I have so much crap in me. Yuck! So much for a productive break, eh? I guess it comes at a good time--I don't really have anything I HAVE to do. So, yeah, I'm devoting the next few days to resting and getting rid of this gross bug. And, really, in the grand scheme of things, really not a big deal....just an inconvenience.

1 comment:

lalachan said...

Can you spread germs through the internet...I am still getting over that crappy stuff too. It's been about two weeks for me. REST! REST! REST!!