Saturday, January 22, 2005

TGIF

Today was such a good day. It felt like spring here. It wasn't overly warm, but the sun was out, and we usually don't see the sun until April, so it was such a great day and didn't feel like January.

Tonight, I went Cosmic bowling with my friends Lesley-Anne, Jon, Kelli, and Tim. I got my first Turkey. I rarely get a strike, let alone three in a row, so that was exciting! Tim still beat me, but who cares! We went to Applebee's afterwards and it was a good time to laugh and relax. Then I stopped by the lounge on my way in to my apartment and ended up spending the last 2 hours there chatting with students. A large group of guys were playing Capture the Flag and the lounge was "jail" so a few of us were chatting with the guys who were in jail as they served their time. :)

Now I'm going to go to bed. I have a lot of cleaning to do this weekend and I need to start putting together my resume, too, so I better get some rest!

Happy weekend to all of you who are reading this!

No comments: