Monday, January 03, 2005

New Year's Resolutions

I don't usually make New Year's Resolutions but this year begins a new tradition of setting them with others and making change. Here are my two resolutions which are SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, reasonable, and time-sensitive):

1. Get rid of clutter in my life by:
a) filing my RD paperwork at least once a week and keeping it organized
b) washing dishes within 2 days of dirtying them (though I'm trying to wash them every night and succeeding thus far!)
c) sorting through everything I own in Clean Sweep fashion and throwing and donating things I don't absolutely need
d) keeping my inbox clear by sorting through it weekly and deleting and filing messages.

2. Learn to cook by cooking something fabulous once a week.

1 comment:

lalachan said...

Ann!! I totally affirm your resolutions...I appreciate your desire to "clean sweep" your life. I'm looking forward to hearing how it goes..we could almost have a "get rid of crap" contest. Simplicity is my motto for 2005.