Friday, January 14, 2005

looking ahead

This has been a rough week. Very emotionally draining. Work stuff is hard right now. It is a tough way to be affirmed that leaving Residence Life is the exact thing I need to do with my life, but I know from this week that I no longer want to be in this specific field in Student Life. Sorry to sound sad...it's just been a long night and I'm anticipating a long day tomorrow with potential negative parent interaction which is one of the worst things you can deal with as an RD.

On a lighter note (and thus the purpose of the title), it looks like I will hopefully be traveling to Bend, OR, this weekend to see Brad. Based on this week, the work I haven't gotten done, and the amount of snow we got last week, I am still saying "hopefully traveling". I need to get away, so I am hopeful. If I make it, I look forward to good sleep, quality conversation, shopping, knitting, coffee, and the Golden Globes, all the while making it "birthday weekend" for Brad one weekend early.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey... hope things have improved and that you were able to have a weekend away.

with love & prayers,
Tammy