Sunday, January 23, 2005

Resolutions 2

Well, I thought I should share how I am doing with my New Year's Resolutions. It's going okay, but I'm not perfect. My "organize my life and get rid of clutter" plan is going pretty well. I spent the weekend clearing out my old magazines (4 years worth...that feels good!) and hope to do some more purging of items in my living room during our break this week. I'm taking it one room at a time, with the worst room (my back bedroom) being the last room I'll tackle. The kitchen is going to be a bear, too.

Um, the e-mail clearing and washing dishes regularly resolution is going well, too. I just cleared out a bunch of old e-mails and I'm going to clear my kitchen sink after I post this.

As for the resolve to learn to cook, well, that is not going as well. I haven't even taken my pots and pans out of their boxes yet. However, this week is our Jan term break and I'll be eating in my apartment for 5 or 6 days so I am sure I'll cook lots. I even have a bunch of recipes to try that I tore out of my magazines!

Now I am going to bed because I have a scratchy throat and am appartently getting a cold that will hopefully be just a cold and nothing more. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the cooking!!! Maybe you can give me some tips:) Hope you'll like the new cookware. As for organizing & getting rid of clutter...I could use tips for that, too. That should have been my resolution also. Have fun with all of this!!! MOM