Thursday, June 02, 2005

update

Just a brief update. I got the "ok" to stay in my apartment for a little longer, so instead of June 15th, I now won't need to move out until June 30. Yay! I would love to have a job and apartment by then but realize I may not, so I have a sort-of back-up plan for after that and if it doesn't work to be in Spokane, I'll head to Oregon. The good thing is that I don't need to rush through my packing--the original plan meant I needed to get most of my packing done yesterday and today because I'm gone for a week and then come back to a very busy weekend the 9-11th.

If I sent you an e-mail update on my info, you can modify it to show that my current apartment phone number will be in tact until the 30th. It's a better way to reach me than my cell phone because I don't always answer my cell during "anytime" minutes since I don't have a ton of minutes...I've got to sign up for a better plan now that it may be my only phone.

Well, I must do some packing. I am leaving for Vancouver bright and early tomorrow morning. Nicole and I are going to see Bill and Joy (and hopefully Brad) for the weekend and then she is heading to ACSD and I'm going to stay in Vancouver for most of the week to spend a little time with my friend Tami Renner, who is going to be there. Fun times! A bunch of the Whitworth crew will be at ACSD so I hope to get to hang with them next week for an afternoon.

Off to pack!

No comments: