Saturday, June 11, 2005

The Rose City


IMG_0592
Originally uploaded by schmann.
Well, I just got back from Portland/Vancouver on Thursday. I had such a good time! I love that area! We went to the Rose Gardens on Saturday. This flower was my favorite. It wasn't called "Pollack" (as in Jackson, the artist), but Joy and I thought it should have been.

Highlights of the trip:
*the rose gardens
*dinner with Michelle and Erin on 23rd
*church at Imago Dei
*seeing Star Wars 3
*lunch with Nicole at Cup and Saucer on Hawthorne
*spending time with Tami Renner, a friend from high school and college
*riding the light rail into downtown
*good conversations about meaningful things
*going to Wednesday night youth group with Bill and Joy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The rose is beautiful!! I'm glad you had a good time with your friends. Sounds like a place I'd like to visit!! SS