Tuesday, June 28, 2005

The big moving day


IMG_0605
Originally uploaded by schmann.
So, I SHOULD be disassembling my twin bed and packing up my TV right now instead of blogging, but I had to log on to print some resumes before I pack my printer and decided I should blog my news of the day. I broke my cell phone! Sadness. Yeah, not just the half of the flip that was loose since I dropped it in March. Nope, the whole thing broke today when it fell when I was moving a shelf. Ahhh! So I went to Best Buy and bought a cute new phone I've had my eye on. I'm trying out a new style with a keypad that slides up and down....hopefully it'll be good. Here's a pic of the old phone and the new one.

OK, now I REALLY must finish printing my resume and get my bed and TV ready for 5pm move time. Pray that the rain clears up so my nice wood furniture doesn't get ruined.

No comments: