Tuesday, December 14, 2004

whew!

man, this is a crazy week. i realize the nature of my job is to always have a million things to do and always more than i have time for, but i don't know how i am going to get through my "to do" list this week. i'm just praying that i don't forget something. i was already 15 minutes late to a meeting with my new RA for january and spring, which stinks--i hate to be late and for it to be our first time meeting. ugh! i'm starting to panic that i won't have any time to do any christmas shopping when i'm home (and, really, i want to just enjoy being home), sooooo, i'm off to do a bit of shopping and then will work on making some gifts i have been wanting to do. i realize i could spend my night getting through my paperwork, but this other stuff is just as important!

tomorrow night, i am having my leadership team to my apartment for a study break. so, i will get to do a little christmas baking (and, of course, clean my much-neglected apartment). this is always a good time to connect with the team before the break and welcome in anyone new like our jan term RAs. i'm hoping by then a few of them will be stress-free from finishing finals!

in one week, i will be in sioux falls. crazy and exciting!

No comments: