Sunday, December 12, 2004

AnnBradPhilipPaul


AnnBradPhilipPaul
Originally uploaded by schmann.
Here are 3 people you should know (besides me). First there is Brad, who is wondeful, as you can guess from other blogs. Philip (in the hat) was an RA for me last year and has been a great friend as well. He and I connect so much because we both love color and the emotions each color give to us, we feel things DEEPLY, we try to appreciate the little details about every moment, and we LOVE the line in the india.arie song: "a man who loves music, a man who loves art, is in touch with the spirit world and thinks with his heart." And Philip has found this type of man (yes, they do exist). The other person in this pic is Paul, his boyfriend. Paul is a wonderful and encouraging man. I don't get to see him often, but I am blessed by him every time I see him.

No comments: