Thursday, December 23, 2004

Christmas Break

That title is in honor of my brother, who said he was coming home for "break" today. He works for an accounting firm and it's not called "break". Ha! OK, so I thought it was funny.

So, I've been home for a couple of days and it is good to be home. Except for the FRICKING COLD WEATHER! Today, I tried standing outside talking to a friend for 3 minutes before we parted and by the time I got inside, I almost couldn't breathe and my face hurt. That is way too cold.

I have gotten a chance already to see some good, good friends. In typical Sioux Falls experience, my friend and I ran in to our campus pastor from college today. It is always good to "happen upon" great people you don't often talk to but have been important in your life.

So. yeah, tomorrow is the 24th and it's Christmas celebration with the 'rents and Mark. The 25th and 26th are time with the extended family. I'm excited to see them since I haven't seen a lot of them since 2 Christmases ago.

And that's about all that's happening in my life today.

Hey, Lara. Did you know that if you blog on a non-Mac, there are extra features like you can change the font color? You can even use bullets and change the justification and do a little formatting jig. Why can we not do this on our cute iBooks? (That last sentence is in Red for the rage I feel when I am oppressed for being a Mac user.)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

lalachan said...

Totally!!!!! I noticed that when I post using a PC I can do all these cool things. I just had thought it was because my Mac was a couple years old...but when I tried on my parents NEW Mac it was the same thing...NO extras. Ack!!

Anyway..ENJOY family time!! I really hope we can meet on Monday!!

Peace & Happy Holidays!