Sunday, December 05, 2004

Brad got a job!!!!

Great news to all who know and love my b/f/f Brad. He got a job! This is such good news for him since he has been searching for a while. He's going to be moving to Bend, OR, and directing housing at a college there. Yay for him!

This is bittersweet news since it means he's going to be moving in the next few weeks. So these weeks leading to Christmas will be sad for me and Jan term will definitely be a tough transition since he's my best friend here and I spend most of my time with him. As I look for jobs, it's one more person I love who lives in or near Portland, so it looks like that may be where I concentrate my job search. I think. I don't know.

This has been a great week for people I love: Lee and Kenna got engaged AND Brad got a job!! Praise God!

No comments: