Sunday, March 19, 2006

Sunday Work Fun

I just got back from dinner at PF Chang's with my coworkers. The RMs have been asking if we could go to dinner, so I arranged for us to go out with the manager, asst manager, and my work husband (aka office buddy). All on CHNW's check, which is so choice (remember that lame 80s phrase? ha!). It was nice to just have some fun together. I like them. And I haven't been to Chang's before, except for a little lettuce wrap snack with Nicole once when we were shopping. I would recommend the coconut curry vegetables for you if you like spice and are a vegetarian, which I almost am.

This week starts the joy of having to hire a new RM. My RM who is going to Western Culinary Institure got a chef job at a local restaurant and it means he can't work our weekend shifts. So he had to resign. He's staying on until the end of April (and we may get to lure him back this summer with an afternoon position we're creating). It should be interesting to see the type of people we get to apply for the opening since a lot of people will be motivated by the free rent they'd get paid. I'm hopeful that we'll have some good service-oriented folks in the mix.

Stay tuned for more exciting adventures in my life. I may finish another book or cook a new recipe someday soon. Folks, my life is just a wild and crazy ride every day.

No comments: