Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Favorite Memories of the Past Month

*Cinetopia.  Because once in a blue moon, it's good to go to a posh leather-recliner filled movie theater.

*driving in the snow with my parents to see Mt. St. Helens...and then not being able to see it because snow on the mountain = clouds that hide it from view

*Easter Sunday at Imago Dei

*playing lots of board games with my parents.  I love games.

*discovering downtown Vancouver and the riverfront in Vancouver

*deciding I want to buy a condo...near the Vancouver riverfront, of course!

*lunch with my brother on the Columbia River, 10 feet from the water, watching the sailboats

*pizza and a movie at Kennedy School.  It was my first time ordering pizza while watching a movie there...way fun.

*seeing John Butler Trio at the Crystal Ballroom

*getting trapped in the immigration protest...and driving across the protest line because I had to get back to our office.  Trippy.  And, in Portland, DANGEROUS.

*wine tasting at Daniel Hill Vineyard.  Effing funny to see the wine go to our heads and cause us to eat our dainty picnic food as though we were high.

*getting sick.  ok, not a favorite, but I did get a nasty cold in the midst of the fun memories

*White Trash Ladies Get-Away Weekend Reunion to Renton, WA

*Saturday evening with my friend Denise in Bellevue, WA. We can talk for hours and not get bored or run out of things to talk about.

And now my most anticipated event: a free weekend, all to myself, in a few days.  I need to sleep and get rid of my nasty cold.

No comments: