Saturday, March 26, 2005

Weekend Festivities

This has been a productive weekend so far. I got all of my meetings moved yesterday so that I actually get a 3-day weekend, so I took it really easy yesterday. Mainly because I have just gotten a cold (cross your fingers that it's not the flu again!) so I wanted to try to get rid of it before Monday.

Today, I took a bunch of boxes to Goodwill and then have devoted a large part of the day to finishing my resume. I even purchased more paper and envelopes. I'm sending it out to a couple of schools and we'll see what happens. The job openings are picking up, so I'm hoping I can find a good fit!

Tomorrow is devoted to cleaning my apartment so it is ready for my guests who arrive Monday. It is mostly clean because of all my hard work during Spring Break, but now I need to clean out all the dust that I've missed in 4 years; otherwise they may die from allergies. :)

I'm getting excited to have visitors!!

No comments: