Thursday, March 17, 2005

TurboTax

Might I recommend TurboTax to all of you for ease of filing your taxes? I have used it for the past 3 years and it has made life so much easier--no more "if the number you entered is greater, go to line 15, if the number you entered is less, go to the next line." That's too confusing. I am very glad I got it this year because I had to file a 8880 for the money I've started contributing to my retirement. I know, it's sad that I waited until this year to start contributing, but at least I've done it. Yeah, so anyway, all I had to do was enter the numbers that TurboTax asked me for.

I am going to review this tomorrow and send it off in the mail. I get a refund for once, and it's going directly to my savings account for the anticipated unemployment funding I'll need starting in June. If only I could get the actual unemployment money....silly unwritten "rule" that we can only stay in this job for 4 years that means I resign and they don't fire me.....grrr......

No comments: