Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Post-Spring Break Shock!

Wow. I cannot handle going from a schedule of "hmmm.....let's see.....what do I want to do today" to "11am meeting, 12pm meeting, tour of my apartment with RD candidate, 3pm meeting, meeting meeting meeting every hour of the day until midnight". It's a little like syllabus shock!

Yeah, we have RD candidates on campus this week: 8-10 hours of my week. And we have 2nd year RA interviews: 4 hours of my week. Do I even have 14 hours free in a normal week? I doubt it!

Needless to say, my poor RAs and Senator have their one-on-ones with me cut to 30 minutes so that I can stay sane.

On a lighter note, in one week, I will be hanging with my friends from the midwest. woohoo!!

1 comment:

lalachan said...

Wooo!!!! I'm so excited about hanging with you in Spo-Kane! I packed my bag last night!!!!!