Tuesday, May 08, 2007

better

ok, so the best thing to do when you are stressed is unload it around someone who can help you do something about it. good thing my 8:30 appt was with my manager who could coach me. so i have learned today that i need to learn how to manage my stress better.

this weekend is going to be great. brad and nic are coming to visit to celebrate belated nic b-day. fun will be had by all. i think it's medicine a doctor would prescribe for my lingering cold. that and sleeping in my own bed instead of bill & joy's futon. that may be a hard one for me to say "no" to, though.

check back soon for possible funny stories about me getting cavities filled by a hot dentist while trying hard not to cough for an entire hour. tomorrow morning could be an adventure.

1 comment:

Rev. Tammy said...

Okay, so I'm waiting to hear about the dentist story. I've been trying to think more creatively these days and try to focus on stuff - other than something from work - so that I can remind myself that there is more to life and even those goofy moments are worth sharing and finding joy in - or laughing at them - whatever is necessary. Hope things are improving for ya! Do call soon!