Monday, January 15, 2007

Parents remodel 1


Remodel 1
Originally uploaded by schmann.
I took a couple of pictures of my parents house remodel to show people who remember the old look. Before, the kitchen was a little box, but a couple of years ago, my parents knocked out the wall between the kitchen and dining room to open things up. This fall, they remodeled the living room to get rid the of VERY 1990 mauve and grey wallpaper. Here's a pic of the rooms side-by side (the line in the middle is the wall between the kitchen and living room. View is if you're walking down the stairs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, Ann...I don't even recall you taking that picture (& I'm even sitting there..??) I must have been off in another world....who knows?? Things look a little different now that the Christmas tree is gone. May need to do something with that part of the room....need to think on that for awhile. MOM