Monday, January 15, 2007

KG


Kathy Griffin
Originally uploaded by schmann.
Here's a picture of Kathy Griffin. Brad and I went to see her on Saturday. I had to take a blurry, flashless pic because otherwise my camera would've focused on all the heads in the rows immediately in front of me instead of on KG. I'm a pro at photography, I know.

Anyway, she was WAY FUNNY but if you are easily offended or don't like dirty jokes, you should not see her uncensored. She mainly jokes about celebs, but she does use a lot of f-bombs to do it. Brad and I, of course, loved every minute of it. We're going to hell, we know.

I'd highly recommend seeing a comedian of some sort like this if you can. Ellen Degeneres is nice and clean if you prefer that. You may want to stay away from Andy Dick, though. From KG's story, he's a junkie and you never know what you're going to get. ALLEGEDLY. :)

No comments: