Sunday, April 20, 2008

...also

also in april:
i got to go to urgent care last monday late because my bottom lip was swollen to thrice it's usual size. i am allergic to something, likely a food i ate for lunch. now i am paranoid and hoping to get some tests done if my insurance will cover it. in the meantime, i am avoiding grapes and all nuts because i think one of those may have caused the reaction. however, the slightest feeling of tingling or tightness in my throat is setting me on edge. i look forward to hearing back from kaiser's "ask-a-nurse" and will keep you posted. it's going to stink if i have a peanut allergy. ugh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, you threw down over on my site, so here's a new update!

http://hardlikealgebra.com/?p=28

Rev. Tammy said...

Annphibian! I hope you're feeling better.

I gotta tell you... I think I may have discovered your long lost sister. I had no idea how similar you and my friend Dina were until I went to her apartment last weekend for dinner. Holy cow! I seriously had to check the address to make sure I hadn't inadvertantly driven across a few states and walked into your place.

Seriously... it's crazy! And, very cool too... it reminds me once again that I have great taste in friends. :-)