Thursday, February 08, 2007

calmer waters

I've calmed down a bit since my apple rant. my job is a bit tiring, but as the weekend approaches, things are looking up. make no mistake, i like my job still. it's just tough and sometimes i'm not sure if it's where i'm supposed to be. especially the last few weeks.

i'm still not really excited about my apple experience. i am toying with the idea of returning my ipod and speaker and saving my money to purchase the same things after i get a new computer. i also may keep the ipod and put my music on my work computer and just sync it there. but those two options mean i lose my $140. so maybe i will buy a little memory and speed my computer up a bit. this weekend, i think i'll go to the apple service place and see what that would cost and if it would solve things.

i do think i may be learning a little lesson on materialism. i think it's time to do some purging of belongings and refocus myself so as not to be so attached to the material. simple living was something i was aiming for at one time, so maybe this is just a reminder of that.

No comments: