Saturday, November 19, 2005

Saturday

When I was talking to my friend Denise today, I realized I don't lead a very exciting life. Thus, nothing to blog. But for those of you who wonder how I spend my free time now that I am in P-town, here's a little peek into a Saturday. Today, I was quite busy running around, since most of my unpacking is done. I ran a bunch of errands that included getting a haircut at the mall (which, by the way, took only about 15 minutes....how does that happen? And it's not even a bad cut!), buying black goucho pants that may or may not be tacky but will definitely be comfortable when I'm working, drinking a cup of coffee while reading my mail, purchasing plug-in air fresheners at Bath & Body Works to try to rid my apartment of carpet smell, talking to friends on the phone, buying about 10 new pair of socks for work, balancing my checkbook, washing dishes, and doing some online Christmas browsing. Now I'm going to make some dinner and watch a movie before I read some Harry Potter. I know, I know. I lead a VERY exciting life. :) I like it, though, so whatev.

No comments: