Monday, September 12, 2005

Goonies!

I found Goonies at Best Buy, where you can find pretty much every movie ever made, and it wasn't too pricey, so I bought it. We watched it last night while eating nachos. And, well, I must clarify something that I mis-typed on a previous blog. I don't think there's much of Cannon Beach in the movie at all. I think it's just at the beginning, they show haystack rock when they line it up in the stone thing to see where the x is on the map. But that's all, I think. Not that it matters, but I don't like acting like I know everything and then being wrong. :)

Man, that is a cheesy cheesy movie. We were giggling so hard at all the motivational speeches by Sean Astin. Like when they're at the bottom of the wishing well: "This is our time down here. Our time." Sheesh. Funny. Still, I'll watch it over and over and over.

Peace out.

No comments: