Sunday, November 12, 2006

How to Save a Life

I really love that song by The Fray (see "blog title"). I realized I love, love, love sad songs. There's something so mellow and soothing about them. Huh.

I haven't had anything really exciting happen to blog. However, I am leaving for San Francisco in 1 week for work: Sunday - Tuesday. Then when I get back, we get 3 days off work and I get to spend time with my Urban Family--one of our favorite holidays. So that's great.

I'll blog about San Fran and post pics if I take any. Maybe this time I'll see more of the city than just downtown. :)

1 comment:

Rev. Tammy said...

How was your thanksgiving? Hope you had a wonderful weekend! I'm looking forward to seeing more photos. I hope to post some newer photos of Lauren this weekend - if the weather allows I'm going to make a quick trip to SD to attend the Madrigal dinner on Friday night because Martin is in it this year again and I had to miss last year. Mom (aka Grandma) is making a mini-madrigal dress for Lauren to match Martin's dress. Guess who's idea that was? Talk to you soon!