Friday, October 06, 2006

My team!


TeamPic4Sarah
Originally uploaded by schmann.
This is a picture my team and I put together in a whirlwind yesterday afternoon. Our ACD (aka manager) and others are having an affirmation time today during their retreat in San Fran so we put this together for her. I think we are also going to be doing a rap for her at 1:00. I was on the phone while that planning went down, but it should be funny. Anyway, isn't my team cute? We enjoy each other a lot and had fun putting this together!

2 comments:

Rev. Tammy said...

Yay! New posts! I'm always excited to learn all that's going on in your life these days. Thanks for giving me a window! Take care!

Rev. Tammy said...

Hey... I appreciate the updates on your myspace blog... it keeps me updated to know you're alive and well and thinking. :-)