Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Costco Woes

I used to like Costco, even though I have to pay $45 for a membership each year. It was great to be able to just pull my printer cartridges out of a box instead of asking the Staples worker to unlock the little case and get the cartridge for me. And how great that I could get a box of 30 Luna bars for $25....that's less than a dollar each.....good deal.

Yeah, well, today my like for Costco is waning. I DID save 10 cents per photo. But there were NO printer cartridges for an Epson 777. Every other Epson cartridge was there. Have they discontinued my product or was it just an off week when they didn't have them in stock? And what about the Luna Bars? They barely had Powerbars or Cliff bars on the shelf, and there were no Luna bars to be found.

I tell you, I may not renew my membership. I don't want to pay $45 for bulk groceries. Hmmm.....

No comments: